This classic 4 bedroom family home is positioned thoughtfully amongst the properties beautiful terrain, creating privacy and peacefulness. You will feel at home amongst the trees on your very own 2,709 sqm (approx.) of one of the Peninsula’s most sought after suburbs.
With windows wrapping around the whole home, natural lighting and the surrounding vistas of the Kackeraboite Creek are invited into your home to be enjoyed all year round. From the decking you enter into the spacious main living area which features an original Coonara to keep your family warm during the colder months. From the living area the dining room is framed by two whitewash brick archways that you lead into the large kitchen area, second living space and back out onto the wrap around deck.
The residence has recently had significant upgrades, including a modern and complete render to the exterior walls, new carpets and floating timber flooring throughout and fresh interior paint. Within an easy reach to all that the Mornington Peninsula has to offer, the canvas has been set for you to move in and furnish with your own touch of style.
– 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (including ensuite),
– 2 living areas and separate dining,
– Spacious and well-appointed kitchen,
– Extensive wrap-around deck,
– Double carport and 2 garden sheds,
– Drive through access for boat and/or caravan,
– Coonara wood heater, ducted heating and split system cooling.